BELL & ROSS BR S GREY CAMOUFLAGE DIAMONDS BRS-CAMO-ST-LGD WATCH at http://www.chrono4uprice.com

http://www.chrono4uprice.com

BUY BELL & ROSS BRS DIAMOND EAGLE DIAMONDS 2016 STAINLESS STEEL BRS-EA-LGD/SCR FAKE WATCH

BELL & ROSS BRS DIAMOND EAGLE DIAMONDS 2016

Reference: BRS-EA-LGD/SCR

FUNCTIONS: Hours, Minutes, Seconds

CASE: Stainless steel

STRAP: Alligator

DIAMETER: 39 mm

Mechanism: Quartz

GLASS: Sapphire

SIZE: men

Wrist: Bell and Ross BRS Diamond Eagle Watch

I have to admit that when I think of ladies watches, Bell and Ross do not immediately think of it, partly because the company's professional watch's long series is mainly for men. But I found my thoughts changed a week in the new BRS Diamond Eagle, one of the latest Bell and Rose watches to spend a pleasant week. This beautiful watch faithfully adhere to the four basic principles of the brand, that is, readability, performance, accuracy and water resistance. It is a female wrist on the explosives.

swiss watches replica.During our first meeting, I was immediately dialed to the dial, a beautiful shade of Bell and Ross referring to midnight blue, whose sunshine effect increased movement, size and depth. The hour mark is a simple index, whose facets are enhanced by the seven diamonds that map out the eagle constellation shining, choosing it to reference Jupiter's eagle and majesty which means. BRS Diamond Eagle's dial is clearly about the night sky and through the association, the early pilots use the stars to navigate. The Eagle constellation through a simple engraving, connecting the point - or in this case, the stars - forming the sky image on the back of the solid box on the back.

The stainless steel case from the BR family is a common "circle inside the square". At 39 mm, it was a little bit on my little wrist, but not so uncomfortable. Satin finish is perfect, and I appreciate the perfect alignment of the four screw heads in the four corners of the dial side. Interestingly, the four screws on the bottom cover are not similarly aligned. I found the watch is a comfortable weight for all day enjoyment and believe me, I wear it every day. The case is waterproof 100 meters - I have to take the manufacturer's words in that one, it contains the quartz movement BR-CAL.102 with time and minutes. Unfortunately, this watch has a diamond version, which includes an extra 66 stones (0.99 kt).replica BELL & ROSS BR S DIAMONDS WATCHES

In my personal skin is a stiff belt, stubbornly refused to meet my wrist, even if wearing multiple times. There is no problem here because the dark blue crocodile skin for the fashionable BRS Diamond Eagle's strap is quite soft and not too thick. It passes through a needle buckle, also satin polished steel and engraved "BR".

Bell and Ross offer a wide variety of ladies watches in its collection and there are some ceramic with diamonds that I am now my eyes. I guess the story of the morality is that cute and practical can coexist in a watch - especially in a brand that knows a two.

Bell & Ross BR-X1 HyperStellar mechanical watch

Urwerk UR-203 watches replica.In this new version of the BR-X1 Chronograph, Bell and Ross suggest that the space theme is mainly through color combinations, blue and gray. The BR-X1 HyperStellar in titanium 45mm case, with blue anodized aluminum baffle protection plug. Its water resistance is 100 meters. The case is provided by the gray rubber cushion and the left handle to provide additional protection and color. Dial at 3 o'clock there is a small second hand, at 9 o'clock there is a 30 minutes chronograph, with aluminum disc instead of hand, the central chronograph second hand. The 6 o'clock date window shows the number on the hollow date ring. The hour and minute hands have a luminescent coating section. The double material strap is a rubber and crocodile skin; the strip has a rubber insert that is overmolded.

The BR-X1 HyperStellar is powered by the self-winding movement BR-CAL.313, based on the ETA 2894-2 chronograph movement. It operates at 28,800 vibrations per hour (4 Hz), with a power reserve of about 42 hours. X-shaped bridge is DLC handle, give it its black. The solid bottom cover has a small round window showing a balance. Bell & Ross BR-X1 HyperStellar is limited edition 250 pieces. It costs € 17,900. I think the mechanical watch is a luxury that you love a particular piece of work, so the price is a secondary consideration: in this case, the obvious comparison will be with the Omega Speedmaster, in many variations. The most obvious difference is that,Hublot classic fusion watches replica