Alex spotted wedding dress shopping

She's previously shot down talk of a wedding, but now Alex Nation has been spotted outside a bridal store in Sydney, paying close attention to the wedding prom dress shops in the shop window!

The 25-year-old, who won the heart of Richie Strahan on The Bachelor earlier this year, was seen browsing Moira Hughes couture bridal in Sydney's exclusive suburb of Paddington.

The single mother-of-one looked at ease during the outing, peering into the shop window and texting on her phone as she stood outside, however Richie was unfortunately nowhere to be seen.

A witness told Be that the bridal store "seemed to catch Alex's eye" as she strolled down the street.

"She looked in through the window before briefly entering," the source said.

"She spent about 10 minutes inside before coming out again."

It's unclear if Alex ended up trying on any dresses, however Be has reached out to Moira Hughes for comment.

The model opted for a more casual look for her day out, wearing a black and white stripped jersey dress with white sneakers and a black leather jacket.

Alex's solo shopping trip comes weeks after she and Richie were spotted looking at engagement rings.

Last month the couple were seen in a Melbourne jewellers closely studying a number of diamonds, and chatting to each other as they inspected one particular sparkler.

Most recently it was revealed that Perth-based Richie had finally met Alex's five-year-old son Elijah.

"I flew in quite late [one night] and woke up to the little guy with this big grin on his face," Richie told OK! Magazine.

"He jumped in [bed], gave me a hug and then we just chilled there for a bit."

Alex, who shares Elijah with ex-husband Joel Porter, added that the meeting between her two boys adding "felt so right."

“We’ve just come off the back of this wild ride and it’s really important to work on my relationship with Alex,” Richie told news.com.au after the finale aired in September.

“You have to have a solid foundation before you start getting down on one knee.”

“Rich and I are not there yet,” Alex also added.

"We want to enjoy this chapter first before we go on to the next.”

Read more:prom dress shops uk