Jesinta Campbell kept her wedding to Lance 'Buddy' Franklin

It was only two weeks ago when Jesinta Campbell revealed her wedding to Lance 'Buddy' Franklin had been put on hold.

And on Saturday the 25-year-old sent social media into meltdown after sharing an image from her big day, which she had kept under wraps.

Now it's been revealed just exactly how the David Jones ambassador kept her 'intimate' nuptials a secret from the world.

How she did it: It's been revealed just exactly how Jesinta Campbell kept her 'intimate' wedding to Lance 'Buddy' Franklin a secret from the world

photos:formal dresses uk

Before her wedding day, Jesinta directed attention away from her upcoming marriage to the AFL player and released a self-written novel.

The young beauty toured the east coast of Australia the week before the big day to promote her novel and during her travels she down played her romance with Buddy.

During an appearance on Channel Nine's Today show late last month, she told host Lisa Wilkinson that her wedding was put on hold for the second time.

'No, for us, this year for us was focusing on health and happiness and getting through the year,' the David Jones ambassador responded delicately.

Earlier that day, she told KIIS FM's Kyle Sandilands & Jackie 'O' Henderson: 'We're both really young and we've had a really, really busy, big year. You know, me changing agencies and Buddy obviously making the grand final.

'For us, health and happiness were the big focus this year and the marriage was kind of put on the back-burner.'

That same day she again down played the possibility of getting married on Vogue Australia's Twitter account as she explained to fans she's too busy working on multiple projects.

'Every year I write all of my goals & dreams down. Next yr is about expanding my business! A few fun things in the pipeline,' she posted.

In the lead up to Friday's magical day, which took place in the Blue Mountains, Jesinta continued working out with a personal trainer and take part in official David Jones duties.

The day before the wedding, she opened the annual Christmas window display at Sydney's CBD David Jones store as well as the opening of the department store at Barangaroo.

It was then revealed during the early hours of Saturday morning that Jesinta had in fact been preparing for her wedding day in-between public appearances.

At the time of the exciting announcement, it had become public knowledge that the model had in fact used fake names for herself and Buddy in a bid to slide under the radar.

According to social media posts, Jesinta named herself and her new husband, Shaz and Tony and even went to the extremes of booking the picture-perfect venue under their false names.

In another attempt to avoid media attention, the couple's family and friends posted on social media a number of possible venues where they reportedly said their 'I Dos'.

New Zealand, Barossa and the Blue Mountains were the three locations that were rumoured to have been the place the celebrity couple married at.

It was later revealed that the ceremony took place at the Mount Wilson's Wildenstein Gardens in the New South Wales Blue Mountains.

On Saturday Daily Mail Australia revealed Jesinta wore 'custom made Vera Wang for the ceremony and an Ana Luisa gown for the reception.'

According to a source, the model's second formal dresses, which was white lace, retailed for around $20,000.

Jesinta and Buddy were due to marry in January, but the wedding was postponed as Buddy battled a mental heath issue and withdrew from the 2015 AFL finals series.